Yesterday Bob, Jim and I went to Tranquility and they were patient enough to let me keep up with them. My lungs tried their best to keep up, but there were several times where I wanted to reach for an oxygen tank. My leg muscles also had a hard time, I have a lot of building up to do. I really love being on my bike and am glad that my rib is cooperating.
Bob and I went back to Tranquility today and he went at his speedy pace, while I tried my best with a reallllly sore gluteus maximus and pissed off adductor magnus and gracilis.
I'm hoping for a nice transformation in my body at the end of the summer.
Pic of me now

What my pic will look like at the end of the summer

3 comments:
I should get a bike, but first I'm going to get a hula hoop!
Hi! I've been biking more too!
I can't wait for you transformation. When it is all over can I borrow that dress it is amazing. Oh wait...maybe I will have to borrow that black t-shirt and bald haircut because I don't know if I will be able to make quite that transformation on Mike the Bike :) I'm happy you are back in the groove.
Jaybird
Post a Comment